npower sign online 23 tariff
Npower sign online 23
Update: Warning, this tariff is coming to the end of it’s term.
Your prices will increase to Standard Energy prices
When the term of your tariff is reaching it’s end, you will be placed on your suppliers standard tariff. Find out what is the best thing to do now. http://energy-advise.com/2012/10/21/what-to-do-when-your-online-tariff-is-ending/
end of update!
Energy expert Martin takes an in depth look at
this tariff, and awards a rating based on price – discounts –
length of tariff – other services provided with tariff.
Due to this suppliers price and services offered
with this tariff, it has been awarded
For: Consistantly amongst the cheapest tariff’s
Against: Have to wait 12 months to get all the discount
What would I do: Get an accurate quote direct from npower and cut out the rest of the mumbo jumbo associated with comparison sites.
What would you like to do next?
See the discussion below, for and against this tariff in the comments!
- Sign Online could bring you cheaper gas and electricity prices online with discounted energy for the average dual fuel direct debit customer until 6th November 2012.
- This product is only available online for dual fuel or single fuel customers
- Paperless billing is mandatory
- The customer must pay by monthly Direct Debit
- For the average dual fuel Direct Debit customer, charges are at least 2% lower on an annual basis when compared with Npower’s standard (off-line) variable tariff, until 6th November 2012. Annual charges for other customers including those taking only one fuel will vary and may be higher than standard. After 6th November 2012 customers will revert to Npower’s standard variable online tariff – Go Save
- Dual fuel customers will be eligible for an annual £100 Direct Debit discount if they have paid this way continuously over 12 months. Single fuel customers, their Direct Debit annual discount will be £40 for single fuel electricity or £50 if single fuel gas.
- Prices aren’t fixed or capped, so may vary during the offer period.
- Not available to prepayment or Pay on Receipt of Bill customers
- The offer is subject to availability
Direct Debit discount of £52.50 per year for gas and £42 for electricity. Dual fuel discount of £10.50 per year (Total of £105 discount) .
Npower’s Direct Debit discounts are applied to accounts credited on the final day of month 12 in each year and are included in the cost calculation result.
Discounts above include VAT and are included in your savings and cost figures unless specifically stated otherwise.