Help with your fuel bills

Department of energy & climate change

Help for those on low income or unemployed. You can get help through the Warm Home Scheme if you are on low income. This scheme has been put in place to help with your Winter energy bills.

Following information has been provided by Department of energy & climate change at


Need help with fuel bills or the cost of insulation?

Whatever your financial position, help is available to make your home warm and cosy this winter.

Some schemes are aimed at people on benefits or on low incomes but help is still available if you are in work and own your own home.

What to know more? You can get:

This information has been used under the Open Government Licence


Department of Energy & Climate Change

Help with your energy bills if you are on low income


Open Government License for public sector information
delivered by The National Archives logo

You are encouraged to use and re-use the Information that is available under this licence, the Open Government Licence, freely and flexibly, with only a few conditions. Open Government Licence

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *