Are you paying the most for your fuel
You have 3 choices. Choose wisely!
You are going to fuel your car, you have 3 choices.
- £1.50 per litre. This is your regular trusted supplier that you use all the time.
- £1.20 per litre. This is another well known trusted supplier just offering a cheaper price.
- £1.10 per litre. This is a new supplier that you have never heard of.
Before you make your selection, weigh up the pros and cons
- This is the easiest choice. You don’t have to do anything at all to keep paying the most. But, because this is your regular supplier, you just stick with it and, go with the flow.
- This is a bit more complex to get a cheaper price from another well known and, trusted supplier. You will have to spend around 20 minutes going through your type of fuel, the amount you use and, making the application.
- This is the cheapest, but you have never heard of them. You don’t know their track record as a supplier. Also, you may even have to pay 1 month in advance before you can fuel up.
This has been an analogy for switching energy supplier
This analogy has been put together to assist you when making your choice to switch energy supplier. If you have been put off in the past by any horror stories about switching supplier, we don’t blame you for staying where you are. However, you can avoid many of the pitfalls when you have the information that helps you to make good choices.
When you switch to a cheaper online tariff, it’s equivalent to getting around two months of free gas and electricity over a year.
View this page of reviews for a fairly new supplier. Then see our recommendations at the bottom of that page.
Good luck. If you have any questions, please leave your comment below.